- Captures the flickering flames of a beach campfire.
- I started this piece at an Art Club I go to and finished it when I got home.
- The palette knife work creates the energy of the flames.
- Soft brush work helps create the glow and warms of the embers.
- Colours used: cadmium orange, blues and paynes grey.
Framing: If you would like this framed, I can take it to my local and trusted framer for you. As this piece is a one off though, you would need to buy it first then contact me to enquire about framing. I will then give you a quote for framing based on your requirements.