Oil on canvas board
- Last of the blue sky easing out.
- Bright orange sun setting behind the buildings.
- The palette knife work creates the energy and movement in the sky.
- Wet roads reflect the changing clouds.
- Colours used: cadmium orange, blues, purple and paynes grey.
Framing: If you would like this framed, I can take it to my local and trusted framer for you. As this piece is a one off though, you would need to buy it first then contact me to enquire about framing. I will then give you a quote for framing based on your requirements.